The Attached Middle School to Jiangxi Normal University

This school is regarded as one of the top middle schools in Jiangxi Province, with entrance into the school being highly competitive. The school has over 6,000 students many will go on to top universities in both China and abroad. The school will usually have between one and five foreign English teachers. The classroom facilities are modern and as a teacher, you will have access to the schools teaching recourses.

The intake for teachers usually occurs in September every year, however, teaching spots in this or other schools can open up throughout the year. If you want to learn about teaching positions in this or other schools please contact us.



About TIA

Teach In Asia has connections with over 2,000 public education providers across China. Our schools include elementary (primary), middle schools (intermediate), high schools, polytechnics, and universities. The best way to find out about our range of schools is to contact us. This is a free service for applicants, there are no hidden fees. Some schools may require applicants to fund their airfares and visa application fees first but will be reimbursed after arriving at the school. Standard conditions and remuneration information can be found below:



Salaries range from 8,000 – 16,000 RMB a month (approximately $1,610 – $3224 NZD). A fully furnished apartment, a one-year (employment) visa, comprehensive medical insurance, welcome pack and a return airfare will be included.  You will also receive 5 weeks paid holiday (winter holiday plus Chinese official holidays), you may be provided opportunities to work extra hours for additional pay.



You must be a native English speaker (a second language isn’t necessary) and have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. To meet visa regulations applicants must be a citizen of New Zealand, Australia, the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland or South Africa. Applicants must also be able to obtain a clear background check. Contracts are for a minimum of 12 months.


A TEFL or TESOL Certification is recommended but not essential. Two years or more experience is also recommended but not essential.